Wine and Hors-d'oeuvres Meetup
From the Hosts: Welcome to Tim and David’s home in Fall Creek Place. We’re looking forward to your visit and hope the weather is nice enough to allow the party to flow back and forth from the house to the backyard.
Tim and David are the proud parents of 3 cats (new one added Memorial Day Weekend). They have lived in the city for 4 years and are excited to be engaged with nonprofits and other civic activities in the city. It will be fun.
See you there!
What To Bring
- A bottle of your favorite wine to share ($10 - $20 ish range). White, Red or anything in between.
- Hors-d'oeuvre to share with 4+ people; bring serving utensils.
- We take a very broad definition of Hors-d'oeuvres - anything that goes with wine.
- Sweet or savory
- Appetizers or finger food
- Heavy or light
- Hot or cold
- Fancy or simple
- Side dishes
- Doesn't everything go with wine? Yes - it's your choice!
- Homemade is always preferred. If store-bought, please transfer to your own dish (keeping it classy).
- DWC supplies acrylic wine glasses, metal silverware forks, plastic plates (all reusable) & napkins.
- We are intentionally welcoming and wildly inclusive.
- Please bring your Significant Other and friends - we just ask everyone Register so we have an accurate headcount.
- The meetup is upscale but the dress is casual.
- We don't put a private home's address on the world wide web - that's just creepy.
- The city and zip are shown so you can get an idea where it is.
- The exact address is immediately emailed to you after you Register.