DWC Dinner Group
Diversity Wine Club Dinner Group is exactly what it sounds like it is. We will try a variety of restaurants with an approachable offering of wine. And, if a members house is nearby, we may meet their first for a glass of wine.
This is how we are organizing it right now. As with most things in DWC, we are figuring it out as we grow. We will improve on this over time.
How do I get on the invitation list?
- Send Bob Day a text at 317-210-0210 and he'll add you to the invitation list.
- This is for Dues paying members only. Dues are $15/year/couple for a Personal Membership or $99/year for a Small Business (includes Personal Membership). DWC is for LGBT + Allies. You can pay dues 24/7 on our website or at any event.
How do I join everyone for dinner?
- You will receive an invitation text on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.
- Just reply to let us know if you can attend the following Thursday.
- Guests are welcome but let us know they are coming.
- We meet at the restaurant at 7 PM. If we have a member close by, we may meet at their house first for a glass of wine a little bit earlier. We are done whenever dinner is done (probably 8:30 at the latest).
What restaurants are planned?
We will try a wide variety of Indianapolis area restaurants at different price points, but I am sure some favorites will emerge. The only requirement is that the restaurant serves wine by the glass and is welcoming of DWC. The dinner group will decide which restaurant to try next.
What will dinner be like?
A group of friends enjoying dinner and wine together. This will be a much smaller group then attends our monthly meetups, maybe 10 people. If we have stong demand from members, we will start other nights with other restaurants.
Text Bob at (317) 210-0210 or BobDay@DiversityWIne.Club
P.S. We are looking for a catching name to call this group. DWC Dinner Group doesn't have much flair to it. Let me know your ideas.